Cold Pack for one-time only use
1. Shake the contents to the bottom of the pack.
2. Squeeze so that the inner bag breaks and shake the pack thoroughly so that the contents are well mixed together.
3. Immediately place the cold pack on the injured area, although not directly against the skin.
4. Affix the cold pack with a compression bandage for a maximum of 30 minutes.
5. Place the injured area in a fixed position above the level of your heart for a shorter rehabilitation period
Be aware of the risk of frostbite; do not use the cold pack overnight. Only for external use. Please contact your doctor immediately if a significant amount of this mixture is swallowed. If the contents of the cold pack come into contact with the eyes or open sores, rinse the eyes and/or sores thoroughly with water and contact your doctor if necessary.